Saturday, April 21, 2012

Baby Angel Momma's {Link-Up} #1

Baby Angel Momma's Link-Up # 1

I am so glad you are here.  I pray that you will find comfort through this post and other Baby Angel Momma's post.  I decided to start the link-up early, because I felt that it is what the Lord wanted me to do.  I apologize in advance for those who are waiting until Wednesday.  I will leave this Link-up open for all those who want to share.

The Lord really laid on my heart, for this first Link-up to encourage each Momma that stops by with His Word.  I remember that it was His Words that helped me when our daughter passed and continues to bring me the peace and comfort I long for.

So this is what the Lord says to you Baby Angel Momma's....


“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.” Matthew 5:4
“And He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.” Revelation 21:4
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.” Psalm 23:4
“This is my comfort in my affliction, That Your word has revived me.” Psalm 119:50
“Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.” Isaiah 43:2
“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-29
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3 

I pray that you take each one of these scriptures and meditate on them when you feel that you can no longer stand, speak, move forward.  The Lord is with you.  He sees and holds you.  He knows every tear that you shed.  He knows the pain in your heart.... For He too Lost a Son... 


Our comfort is that His Son is Alive and is seated with His Father... He is all we have and all we need to go through this. 


If you have grieved a child please take time to encourage other Momma's.  If you have never written about your loss, I pray that by visiting other's blogs you are encouraged and blessed.


There are no rules to this link-up.  I just want it to be a place where Momma's can be encouraged and blessed. I would like for us to fellowship weekly.  Each week, as the Lord lays on my heart, I will post certain things we Momma's go through/deal with during grieving, and as always share the Word.  This is how the Lord has led me to do this link-up.  Really it is a time of fellowship where we can gather to pray together and comfort each other. I hope you would join me and this blog for fellowship.


A dear friend of mine, Tesha has a link-up on Tuesdays and I will have one every Wednesday.  Please grab a button and spread the word about this fellowship so that other Momma's can be comforted.

godsmostprecious  
godsmostprecious  

Tesha's Treasures


  
I hope to see you here next Wednesday... God Bless you.  
If you have a specific prayer request or suggestion please drop me a line in the comments box.


For His Glory and By His Grace,

Monica 





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scriptures I really need to hear these tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visiting from Tesha's link up!
    Thank you for sharing God's Holy Word, I needed to hear those scriptures (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the encouragement, I too am visiting from Tesha's link up. (((hugs))) to you on the loss of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for encouraging us moms!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...